Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Am i crazy or is it just my hormones ???

.Ever sat on a top of a small hillock , feeling the chill wind blowing against your face and stare into the distance with glassed eyes ? Have you ever felt desperate for a psychic vision , a glimpse into the future . See what life has in store for you ,and see how it pans out and see where it leads to you.
Have you ever longed for love ???

. I dont what is these days. I feel am becoming crazy . People i have been speaking to have asked me to take a flip and trip on something else. Well , after all i am a guy , and i cant be too expressively romantic . Or can i ??? Girls to whom i have spoken , give me the 'duh' look , when i told them i loved their eyes. Well , cant boys love girls eyes . Well do we always have to stare below their necks ? I am a strong believer that , love stems out of eyes. They reflect a lot on what goes on inside you. The face maybe the index , or whatever the saying goes as , but ,the eyes can never lie .

. I had a crush , a pretty strong one at that too for a girl , i met after a long time .It was the first time i had met her alone. It was neither her smartness nor her vivacious attitude that drew me towards her , it was her beautiful ,expressive and kohl lined eyes . They reflected every emotion of her . Her words were just a tool for conveying her emotions and thoughts, it was her eyes which gave everything away. Why cant people have eyes for mouths ? Well ,after all eyes can also talk.
I am sure any guy , who must have read this so far , must be "Tsk, Tsking " .

. These days i love reading eyes . I just hope my special girl has a beautiful pair of them , in which i can stare into for a long time , see them twinkle like stars , see them fog with her love for me . I know i am a bit selfish here, but i think its a small wish on my part . She doesn even need to say ,that she loves me . All i want to see is her smile , which will pull her cheeks up and make those eyes twinkle, bright and warm. Love is just not about being together and for each other , its about those moments of happiness and sorrow which goes beyond words . I learnt it the hard way in college.

. I learnt to respect a woman in my four years in college. I learnt to accept them for what they are ,and that beauty is just not skin deep, however cliched it might sound . I understood what is to feel being loved and how important is honesty and affection is in a relationship .

. All i want is a chance to give it back to my special girl . To show her what it is being and feel loved , to make her happy . Yes, i am desperate for love !!!!

. I have never understood love. From what my i could interpret, i felt love when i was happy, when i was smiling , when somebody put a hand around my shoulder either to comfort me or hug me .I have felt love in people's laughter and also in their tears. I have felt love through my mother's kisses and my father's strong hands . I have felt love through those wonderful moments i had shared with my friends. But , this poor attempt at defining love , still feels incomplete.

. I have never felt love as it is being loved. I hope she comes into my life, to define that for me. That day, i am a complete man . I hope she will walk into my life one day to teach me what love is .

. I am still looking out for her. Eyes and ears open . I hope she comes to me soon !!!

.Till then , i will always get back to that dream , of me sitting on top of a hillock ,with the wind across ur face and staring into oblivion and probably, a life filled with hope, happiness and HER !!!!

. Wherever you are , i pray that our paths cross atleast once .

PS : I LOVE HER ...

9 comments:

  1. no wonder you didn't post for a long time, you lost-in-love fellow!

    as for the "post" - it was nice!

    Find you miss special soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's magical. It will come to you when you least expect it. You will realise, that it's nothing less than a miracle, that moment. All I can tell you, is, WAIT! :)

    The typical me's reply: Thu. ithelaam oru pozhappu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the hillock thing? did not you tell me something about it sometime back?i have a vague remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i know da ... I just hope the day's not too far :) .. All i can do as you said is wait :)

    And multiple likes the typical me's reply ...Pozhappu nu ille, but i was going through a period of strong emotions .. doesn happen everytime :)

    And yes the hillock thing, i had posted it on FB. Its a recurring dream these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one ;) perfect words in perfect lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew Vignesh Sundaram is a romantic at heart! :)

    Good luck with your Ms.Beautiful Eyes!

    -Varalaxmi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm , surprise surprise :)

    And, yes, thanks da :)

    ReplyDelete